Drawing and painting lessons
I am a professional painter and fine art restorer for more than ten years. My areas of expertise include several techniques: classical drawing, oil painting, tempera painting and watercolour. I currently offer private lessons to students (of all ages) who want to improve on their painting and drawing abilities. During the course, I will give you the tools to succeed and provide constructive feedback. My lessons are taught in Italian and English, and will help you reach your fullest potential.
If you wish to contact me please email me at email@example.com or call my number 340 1857596
Basic Drawing Techniques
Through these lessons you can learn and practice essential drawing and sketching techniques using pencil, pen, charcoal, chalk, ink and watercolour:
- line, design and perspective
- how to reproduce objects on paper, according to their natural shape and proportions
- how to draw bodies and faces
- light and shade effects using pencils, charcoal, chalk, ink.
- effects of light on the objects (metal, glass, etc.) and shadows cast on surroundings
Basic Painting Techniques
Through these lessons you can learn and practice the following painting techniques:
- Oil painting on canvas or canvas board
- Tempera painting on canvas or canvas board
- I’ll teach you how to paint portraits, landscapes, seascapes, still life, nude, animals and many other subjects.